The market opportunity represented by Islamic Finance in Nigeria is too significant to ignore. The challenge is to enter the market quickly while minimising costs and risks. BlueBridge has therefore forged partnership with the Africa Islamic Economic Foundation to leverage on its wide-ranging experience to help clients in all areas of Islamic Finance in Nigeria.
We articulate policy and strategy, design and implement evaluations, and deliver trainings on each. We operate on a BOTT model (Build, Operate, Train and Transfer). We will take care of everything you need to launch your Islamic Banking Services/Products. We have the right experience and the right expertise in the Islamic Finance sector. We simply take care of everything one needs to launch an Islamic Finance Project in Nigeria.
Other Services being rendered in collaboration with our partners include:
- Development of strategy and business plans
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic business reviews
- Debt restructuring
- Private placement memoranda
- Setting up full fledge Islamic banks/windows
- Islamic private equity transactions
- Design of operating models
- Organisation design and comprehensive HR support
- Core banking systems selection
- Regulatory compliance
- Regulatory Strategy
- Internal Audit
- Shari’ah Audit
TAKAFUL (ISLAMIC INSURANCE)
In Collaboration with our Strategic partners, AFRIEF, we assist clients with the establishment of Takaful companies and institutions, providing them with strategy and business plan development and assist with market entry plans, operating model design, IT strategy and architecture development.
SUKUK (ISLAMIC BOND)
Recent innovations in Islamic finance have changed the dynamics of the Islamic finance industry. Specially in the area of bonds and securities the use of Sukuk or Islamic securities have become increasingly popular in the last few years, both as a means of raising government finance through sovereign issues, and as a way of companies obtaining funding through the offer of corporate Sukuk.
- We promote the concept of Sukuk to Nigerian governments, investors, product originators and other interested parties.
- We engage with Governments and development banks about supporting appropriate project development and the growth of the Sukuk market in Nigeria.
- We inform the market by promoting best practice, convening industry forums and developing template model.
- We support interested Nigerian Governments and private sector entities to build their capacity to undertake the necessary functions to develop and sustain Sukuk markets in their respective countries.
- BlueBridge is being run by the team of professionals and have strategic partnership with organizations who have the thorough understanding of Islamic Finance issues with extensive experience in practical application of Islamic finance concepts.
- We already have rich documentation resources policies and procedures (which can be easily customized for your needs).
- We give you the comfort of one-stop consulting for all your Islamic finance needs.
- You make your decision and then leave the work to us. No one can provide you with this one-stop Islamic finance consulting.